Marriage Saving Resources
E-books and ordinary books both have their advantages. And many good marriage saving resources are available in both formats.
E-books can be downloaded immediately allowing you to get started immediately.
Ordinary books are easy to carry around and read, mark up, buy for friends, and read anywhere. Many of these can be purchased on Kindle or Nook also allowing you to read them immediately. Another thing to keep in mind is that Kindles and Nooks are optimized for reading and they are built to hold their charge for a fairly long time and be light and easy to carry.
Marriage Saving Resources: E-Books
Downloadable E-books, audios
- Save The Marriage by Dr. Lee H. Baucom, PhD
- Save My Marriage Today by Andrew Rusbatch and Amy Waterman
Marriage Saving Resources: Books
Bookstores have many excellent books on marriage and family. Including these below
- Torn Asunder. A couple who were friends of mine at my parents’ church survived an affair, and recommended this book to me. It helped me understand what happened in my first marriage.
- Boundaries. I read this book on my own, and I heartily recommend it for establishing healthy boundaries in any relationship.
- Boundaries in Marriage.I went through the videos and book with couples in our church in Pleasanton. It reinforced and extended what I learned when I read the Boundaries book.
- Love Must Be Tough. Like the Boundaries materials, this book helped me understand that we must take responsibility for our own decisions and not release other people from responsibility for their decisions. This frees you from feeling burdened for things outside your control. I believe it also improves chances of saving a marriage.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.